Is Aoe4 coming to Xbox One?

I’ve found this post wrote by an user wich probably work for xboxlive.

I really Hope these rumors are wrong. An AOE for Xbox would be a disaster

Don’t worry, xbox live is only service, that uses not only xbox one, but also windows os for PC

@“Vovchik Naletov” said:
Don’t worry, xbox live is only service, that uses not only xbox one, but also windows os for PC

Hope you are right

So far I’ve seen nothing to indicate age4 will be more than a pc title. However, since apparently mouse and keyboard support is coming to the xbox porting it over might be an option, without sacrificing gameplay for pc players.

@nonlosojimmy said:

@“Vovchik Naletov” said:

Hope you are right

Lol. They are using Xbox servers to get the online, like happens to AoE Castle Siete.(Windows\iOS)

Sooo how will you play an RTS on a CONSOLE
Please explain this to us
sarcasm off - Stop being the console minority if you want to play RTS games. PC MASTERRACE

I hope the game will play on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.

I have Win 8.1 and I will certainly not change it for the game.
I also wanted to buy the Age of Empires definitive edition but when it’s just for Win 10, it’s their bad luck.
Certainly the game would be bought by more people, but many people do not want Win 10

@BeetleRock20367 said:
I hope the game will play on Win 7, Win 8, Win 10.

I have Win 8.1 and I will certainly not change it for the game.

I also wanted to buy the Age of Empires definitive edition but when it’s just for Win 10, it’s their bad luck.

Certainly the game would be bought by more people, but many people do not want Win 10

A simple rule, more you spam a statement, that statement never will come true.

I would love to see it come to Xbox One

1 Like

If that is true Im done with this game

it seems that Microsoft and razer are working together to build a mouse and keyboard for Xbox …
Of the few things we know about AoE 4, we know it’s an exclusive Windows 10 PC, but I’m not surprised if they change their mind and go out for xbox too.

I doubt that. To be fair I don’t know. Man, I hate gaming industries sometimes. Why can’t they be “man of their words”? Take XCOM as an example. They said XCOM and XCOM 2 will be PC exclusive when they were about to release….guess what? They even came in f-ing android. XCOM 2 came to consoles already, I wouldn’t be surprised if it does to mobile. If AOE comes to console, that’s it. I am not gonna buy it. Because of those console/ casual guys games in PC gets ■■■■■■ controller/consoley UI. I hate that.

Why? Seriously why? Why do you want a PC game to get compromised? Why? My heart is latterly crying because you are even having these thought…

I’ve always been amused by just how comically dire MS’s branding is; their online service is called Xbox Live, despite the fact it encompasses the PC market and a lot of people (myself included) assumed that this service was exclusive to the Xbox consoles. Why would you name a cross-platform multi-player service after one of your consoles? You’re needlessly confusing people.

Then of course there’s the naming of the consoles themselves: Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X… what’s next? Will there be an improved Xbox One X called the Xbox One X One? Will there be an Xbox One X S that is smaller and a bit faster. What about the Xbox One S X, likewise?

I’ve never owned a PlayStation, but top marks to Sony for simplicity and clarity. At least you always know which model is the latest.