Is is allowed to re-stream Gamescom event on my own channel?

The title is pretty self-explanatory - can I re-stream the event on my Twitch channel to provide commentary for my viewers? They’d be interested in the news and possibly my reactions on them, but there are some non-English speakers so it could be hard for them to watch it on their own. I would link to the official channel of course. It’s not for profit - just to spread the news of the franchise I love. Am I allowed to do so?

@FlatSky72519129 said:
The title is pretty self-explanatory - can I re-stream the event on my Twitch channel to provide commentary for my viewers? They’d be interested in the news and possibly my reactions on them, but there are some non-English speakers so it could be hard for them to watch it on their own. I would link to the official channel of course. It’s not for profit - just to spread the news of the franchise I love. Am I allowed to do so?

If you gonna provide some traslate help for your viewers, I think it is pretty allowed to do, don’t forget to credit the AOE Team Channel on mixer :slight_smile:

@FlatSky72519129 We are not allowed to make up our own content as insiders like screenshots of our gameplay etc but as long as you are strictly using their content with your own commentary then it’s fine.