Is it possible to play trial version of the AOE DE before the release date?

As you know, many people sad-angry-exited about the beta test program… If it is possible to play trial version of the AOE DE before the release, i think lots of people will be happy and all these negative comments about game marketing (videos, forums, news etc) will be end.

It is not so hard… It could be like 10 times/ 10 hours gameplay/campaign chance for every windows 10 owners…

if all these negative atmosphere continues, Inmy opinion many people will never learn about the game :slight_smile: I spoke with lots of old AOE players which are playing console games nowadays. :slight_smile: They all say we heard the AOE DE but also we heard AOE 4 so we don’t understand what’s really going on? And there is no news around… bla bla…

What you think?

I think all of this has been made very clear…

AoE DE is the original Age of Empires, remastered.

AoE 4 is a new game entirely… just like 2 and 3 and Online were.

Not sure what’s so hard to understand about this…

Short (and more polite) answer: No…

…Unfortunately

I haven’t noticed a giant wave of unhappy people. The release date will be here very soon, and soon we will be on to AoE2 DE

I don’t understand , is in them to much hype. If is that way…
I understand why gaming industry is so bad these days.

@“Andy P” said:
I haven’t noticed a giant wave of unhappy people. The release date will be here very soon, and soon we will be on to AoE2 DE

we have a 30 days to release date but we don’t have anything to share with friends… demo or trial version could work for to keep the people’s interest high…

Anyway I got it, we wont have new important info before the release date. so see you 1 month later…

When you signed up for the insider program in time you might be able to play the beta before release. Actually, I got an email today and am downloading the beta as we speak!

Maybe they are not giving news so that the people who don’t sit around on the forums will get all excited when the game is released :wink: Otherwise they would lose interest.
Most of us here on the forum will not lose interest no matter the amount of news