Is relic entertainment on the new star wars RTS?

and then lost it to the ground and we don’t even consider how many of those 73 k refunded the game on time

1 Like

We have now an stable player base with peaks ON NORMAL week days of 15k players and more. Sure 73k was not something we could maintain, but let’s put an example, did battlefield for example one of the most anticipated games of 2021 keep up with its 100k? No! It couldn’t and now is struggling with 8k players on normal days and 10k on weekends , it’s doing worse than aoe4 but yeah your delusion keeps on the struggle right ffnez? .

3 Likes

peak is 15k but avg is 8k acording to steam charts as you meantion

ye thre aree some games like battlefield but they didnt drop their number dranatically as aoe 4. The exception is with 2042 becuse the drama with historical innacuracy and political activism behind and that one showed on their numbers

doing recently with 7k which is indicative of the failure of this game because they didnt release a new one if I not wrong.

why quoting that guy? I suppose you see me because th esimilarity and not because someone wanted to inspire its nickname becuse they like the nick time ago. really unhinged wool

Moved to offtopic, for well… The topic name suggests it.

2 Likes

Most people who play video games do not care about whatever crusade the Internet has cooked up because the game dared feature a woman on its cover. This may surprise you, but it’s true :slight_smile:

1 Like

So true, although a couple people in these forums sadly do. They were offended by the female khan. Despite the fact there were a few in history (and being shown that), making it seem that “historical accuracy” is not their real motivation.

yeah I forgor the release state to sum up with the issue on that game which made a bunch of ppl dislike the game (less mechanic that the previous game, unbalance, etc…). ty for remind me that point.

These are much more important things, you’re right.

But there other launches you know? People have run the stats already. Provided the games. Combed over the Steam Charts. This is a circular line of debate, because no amount of examples (of games that have comparable-if-not-worse drop-off) will ever convince you that Age IV’s stats are normal for the industry. Folks have tried already :slight_smile:

Is not normal for an live service because it focus a lot on pvp. If it were aoe 2 i can give the free pass because it can be played without internet connection to have access to most of the content

From 100k to 2k is a lot actually, pretty dramatic tbh

Player charts are usually noted on peak numbers per day as those can show how a game is doing.

The fact you know him while he is active in discord and supposedly not here makes the theory even more interesting, no need to hide the obvious plus he writes the same way as you makes me think even more.

He is a short version of your name also, ffnez → franknezu, the similarity is too much tbh

I’d dont really care about witch hunting here, but seems like your player point is always moving goalposts, why don’t …

you mention the rise of the player base :eyes: ?

Pre-release, it was “the game will fail”.

Then it was “the numbers are dropping, the game will be dead in a year”.

Now it’s “it’s not a success as it hasn’t hit 20k concurrent” or whatever their last estimates were :joy:

These discussions have been going on for a long time, and @Franknezu11 keeps changing them whenever is convenient. Nothing will ever be good enough. At the very least, us folks who play the game can enjoy it (and folks who don’t like it, but do want it to get better), and recognise when it does well, and when it needs to do better.

Increasingly past caring about the folks who don’t like it and never will :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s why I say he is moving goalposts every time lol , I’m actually here before him , not in this acc but I’ve seen him changing from attitude to attitude 4 times already lmao

(I’ve been here since 2018 kekw)

1 Like

after update it rose to 270 and now is 96 yep is dying the hype.
Also why always comparing to other user. yup that unhinged behaviour. sorry but I have no relation with that guy.

always? i responded to u twice lol

i suspect we met here before but maybe I wrong. dont take it personally

Oh dont worry, I don’t take stuff personally. HOWEVER if you believe that you know me it can be for two reasons, can it be because I said about the ffnez thing? Or you suspect something else…

no just it’s agressive way to response which is the main reason why he got banned. Just for your info

who got banned i dont catch up

longstoryshort he just got suspended but whatever any other discussion of aoe 4 should be posted on aoe discussion. I mean this is not offtopic for this sub forum?

idk who got suspended but i think this is offtopic since we are not talking about aoe4 and the thread on it self is not about aoe4