Is someone repeatedly calling GG for you even if you have a chance to come back a reportable offense?

Just fimp and treb him down before he can make his army comp. As far as I can see his comp is very vulnerable to scorps, so I would then just add scorps + some kind of meatshield.
This kind of extremely defensive tactics only work if you overextend into military that can easily be stopped by defences. But because he has to invest so massively in his defences you can just fimp treb him down. It’s quite an easy to counter strat.

1 Like

Yes, I know it could be countered, but it would still be annoying.

1 Like

Can be countered for sure, and I’m still learning, clicking up to imp is possible at the 27-28 minute mark or sooner if I push it into more precise practice, depending on how quickly the opponent goes up it can be troublesome, but I do have the option of defending with mangonels for anti trebs and petards for anti nearby castle drops - another option is to adjust my strategy by a margin of where to focus my eco and whether or not to delay the castle as well whether or not I want to invest in feudal or castle military or full boom, so it’s definitely not a one trick pony setup, and I’ve still allot to learn. I think of it as a foundation I’ve yet to master and that it’s very flexible in terms of add-ons and adjustment adaptability.

For instance, it would be easy to add on an early feudal men at arms rush or early or semi early dark age 2-3 militia rush or even a full on scouts build if wanted while keeping the core of the defensive play style.

My current practice is gunned towards mastering the basics before I add on the offensive bits, including scout to boar lures at enemy bases, which I’m starting to practice

1 Like