Is the Ritterbruder a new unit for Teutons in upcoming DLC?

Hi all,

Any idea why Ritterbruder is show in the screenshot for Dawn of Dukes?

Hope it;s a new unit for the Teutons with actual stats, looks amazing. It’s high time we saw some UU for existing civs.

5 Likes

Hi,

I think, he does not belong to the Teutons. He will appear as a single Scenario unit in the Lithuanian campaign. His appearance moreover corresponds to the German order not to the Teutons. I noticed already the first screenshot with this Knight, when Microsoft announced the DLC in april.

4 Likes

Nope, don’t think so. It’s going to be a scenario editor thingy. Maybe a Paladin reskin in the best case.

2 Likes

This unit can still be trained by using triggers. Which is also nice.

I expect also the Polish campaign, Jadwiga fought with the Teutonic Order as well.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but it would be so cool to be wrong… new UU could make the Game a lot more interesting, well only if they have a place in the meta

Okay yes, that would also be possible. I am pleased, that the Poles are now in the game. There was a big gap, that gaped here.

2 Likes

Which one’s the Rittenbruder?

I don’t think it fits in the non scenario gameplay. Boyars are already like mounted tk.

6 Likes

Not really, but apparently a considerable part of the community thinks so so whatever.

3 Likes

Yes, indeed. It was strange not to have Poland in all this time :slight_smile: Kinda would have made more sense to add them before Lithuanians. But better late than never!

4 Likes

Hopefully there are hussite flail man units for the scenarios too,we have few unique foot units compared to cavalry.

they look so good, this is what comes to mind when you think about Heretic slaying Crusaders.

3 Likes

It would be cool to place them in the Teutons’ stable and have them unlocked with the palladin upgrade / same stats, different look - or replace the palladin upgrade for Teutons with this

2 Likes

Teutons = german order

2 Likes

Yeah it will be wonderful to get this unit for Teutons.

2 Likes