Is there going to be a march update?

Path finding in Campaigns are broken especially bombard cannons.

that was a bit of an over reaction by t90 though…the day before saw DEs largest numbers so yeah they had connection issues(keep in mind theres a virus going on and people are at home SEVERAL games had this issue without everyone complaining they’re bugged) so knowing this tournament was going on and knowing that a lot more people are wanting to play…the team did maintenance to ensure everyone could play…t90 saw everyone telling him about the sudden maintenance the day before and was like welp recorded games it is…

While I can understand his worry that’s hardly a case against DEs current state and more the state of all companies servers and MS tried to take precautions for him and the players in preparation for the finals.

The question remains for two more days

If one doesn’t come up, maybe it’s because a lot of people can’t work rn due to a world-wide pandemic. Try to be understanding. It’s really selfish to demand an update so that you can play better during your quarantine while not considering that devs are also quarantined.

1 Like

That’s the reason why I’m asking, man. Otherwise It SHOULD be an update. I would like to know if they are working on it or not. You, know, home office… Software development…

Franks are more popular amongst slightly lower rated players. At top-level players pick Franks more often on Team games. In 1v1s, top players prefer civs with good ranged units.
I agree with the melee pathing though, that’s terrible.