Is this anti everything unit fair and balanced?

I don’t play US and I simply don’t get it: how’s it even possible to lame with those guys? They literally require age 3 and a card to even be half viable in non-defensive combat.

I am in serious need of a replay to highlight the problem for me.

2 Likes

Plus all of the marines up to the point you actually send the card are half HP. You need to send 2 cards worth 1000 res each and have 3 town centres to get the decent mass from culpepper minutemen, even then 2k res for 18 marines isn’t that great.

1 Like

It is not too hard to mass. Therebare several cards that gives marine there is also a card that allow a larger batch of marine. USA FI also instantly upgrade them to guard. At this timing it is pretty op. Maybe remove shadow tech it is better.

I actually think the Nizam is the most versatile unit in the game, they’re good against everything but take a while to get out. Their high melee damage means they’re really good at using their charge ability on artillery. I’ve used like 5 Nizam to rush a field gun before, lost one Nizam, the other 4 just massacred the field gun. That stance changing thing is really cool, glad more units have it, like the House of Habsburg’s Line Infantry (although they gain more defensive bonuses, rather than damage multipliers).