Issue with spanish campaign narrator (and maybe others too)

Es un asunto absolutamente importante y no se le puede restar importancia.

My answer to your post is in the other thread.

1 Like

You could consider that the base matter is the same, but… my point of view is not the same, it’s not from someone who is angry because it’s from Spain and have a nationalism/regionalism issue.
My issue is about the capacity of the narrator to interpret the text when we already have someone with the magic to interpret it on a epic way, so: this topic is a completely different topic than that.

I hope I could have been clear. Thank you! :smiley:

Edit:
PS: As you can see french people, german people and english people claims to have the same issue with the capacity of their new narrators to interpret a text, so this topic is clearly different than the one you mention.

1 Like

Yeah i got it and I feel the same way with the William Wallace campaign. I don’t know how they didn’t note that. I’m now playing Joan of Arc and seems slightly better but nothing comparing to the old version. But have no idea about the others campaigns.

2 Likes

Did you note any “improvement” on any other campaign?

1 Like

Well I just started the campaign of Frederick Barbarossa and the narrative’s quality it is between Joan and William campaigns. In my opinion it’s better than Wallace but worst than Joan. But still far away from the legacy’s narrative. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes