It would be good if we could see the history ordered by time of the things we developed and produced units

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 21august
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

id like to know what my adversary did, but watching rep is very bad, because we cannot see it as a video, so it would be better if we could see the boxes
image of what he has developed, sent and units produced and not only what is developing right now, we could press f8 or something and see it on the rep. The
image images of all things he has developed created or sent from home city

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. watch rep, you cannot see what your opponent or you have developed created or sent from city at glance and in order.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
to analize replays better.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

2 Likes

Hi @raulramirez91, I’ve entered this as a feature suggestion into our database. :slight_smile:

1 Like

please add more info on the boxes, too i dont know what tribal societies do
would be good if added there instead of only tech tree