It would be good that rof of charged attacks and stats of charged attacks be always displayed on IU

we dont know the Rate of fire of charged attacks and if they have charged attack by cliking on the unit. (this as being on the enemy team)

2 Likes

@gmenyhart may please add cooldown time of charged ability onIU?? instead of saying 3 rof on charged attack, why doesnt it says cooldown time?
rof on charged ability is useless because the cooldown time of charged ability is the rate of fire of charged ability

its frustrating to dont know rate thec ooldown of charged attack even more when enemy can pay to reduce cooldown time. So players dont know what cooldown time they are confronting.

i tag you because, this was ignored and not attended, but many people think that this is necessary.

this too, please show how often"ataque de largo alcance can be use"

please give us a high quality ui, this is very basic, please dont answer me taht is by design

same here, we dont know how often charged attacks are executed, and charged attack stat dissapear after an attack, and we dont knows charged attacks cooldowns
so the players that use charge attack units have an advantage because they dont have “shape” so we dont know how much damage they deal and range of their attacks, because its hidden while charged attack is in cooldown
Solution is: on charged attack cadence write cooldown time, and always show charged attack stats even if it is on cooldown
i dont know if this is posible to do, by our devs, but its annoying to play versus units that we dont know their attacks
same with mortars they dont show damage stats if they aren’t on fire mode

Los stats del ataque sĂ­ que aparecen, literalmente pone (CARGADO) en la UI.

si una vez que lo usas, desaparece, para posteriormente volver a aparecer cuando vuelve a cargar el ataque cargado (aprox. 15 segundos), se nota que casi no juega el juego

Claro, como mi main no son los aztecas que tienen al cráneo…lo dice quien no sabía lo que eran los corredores coyote hace unos meses. Sin faltar por favor