June PUP- Lakota Rework

More things they didn’t want to put in? XD…

Take it for granted, Persia and the Tatars (Crimea and Bukhara)…

The Huns in fact (by the 200 of population)…

Other one that eclipsed Karni Mata, I dont get the point…lakota gather fast enough huntables and trees. I get that their lategame eco is not the best (15 bisons are enough anyways), their issue are coins, not the other ones…

1 Like

Bruh, I had completely forgotten about it. Now I don’t like them! :joy: :joy:
I believe the best approach is giving different bonus to different gather rates. Something like:

• Hunt: +10% bonus
  • Wood chopping: +7.5% bonus
  • Coin mine: +5% bonus

That way they wouldn’t be an “Global Granary” or overshadow the Karni Mata wonder .

Devs! Don’t release Teepees like this! You are just spreading cheap mini-wonders around the map! @vividlyplain :sweat:

1 Like

\Wait, where did they say that they would add TPs to all maps?

The shipments from the basilica seem slow to me and I never used the card.

Maybe they should be affected by the age-up or by the lombards, but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Perdón que responda en Español xd.

Revisa bien los cambios, los mapas que no tenían TP como Pampas Sierras fueron removidos del competitivo y se agregaron mapas con TPs

3 Likes

Gracias por su respuesta. Pensé que los devs estaban añadiendo rutas de TP a todas las mapas.

(Disculpa por la calidad baja de mi español.)

4 Likes

but now they also buff combat stats, speed and build speed as well, if you want map control, which is likely wat they want to encourage, you have to spread it around

So it looks even more powerful: they have less HP but are flexible, more powerful and can be spread around the map for only 60 wood.

EIDT:

They have also forgot to rework this card:
Aggressive Policy (Age 1): Cetan Bows, War Clubs, and Wakina Rifles can build Teepees, War Huts, and Corrals.

because Nomadic Expanison was reworked to:
Nomadic Expansion (Age 3): “Enables Lakota Infantry to construct Teepees. Nearby Teepees also boost Military Building training speeds: they work twice as fast"

The effect used to be:
Nomadic Expansion (Age 2): Teepees get +50% hit points and +10 build limit, and cost -30%)

Eh we will have to see

What made it broken was the fact that the HP and attack buff stack

That is no longer the case

Though from the tooltip now it increases Attack speed instead of attack, which is an interesting way of scaling the buffs into the lategame

1 Like

How great, we will also have Chayton and Uncle Frank as Lakota customizations…and just that I’m passing the Lakota campaign…

1 Like

It is okay since the Qizilbash were a coalition of many different tribes of predominantly (but not exclusively) Turkic-speaking background united in their adherence to Safavi Shia Islam…

2 Likes

Most likely, they are Mapuche, since they lasted longer… but if they are both better…

I thought the Tatar Archer reused the Tatars’ lines from AoE2, but it actually reuses the Cumans’ lines. I guess it’s because the Tatars in AoE2 mostly used Arabic loanwords.

Could be that they are more representative of the Crimean Tatars, who consisted of many descendants of the Cumans and Kipchaks. Technically, the Crimean Khanate’s name included the old name for Cumania, Desht-i Kipchak, or “Steppe of the Kipchaks.”

Does the update also change the models of the old minor native Lakota?

Since they’re still used in Act II: Ice.

1 Like

Lo dudo, aún en las campañas se utiliza al Estados Unidos del juego original en lugar de la civ de Estados Unidos

2 Likes

This is different, this is about correcting a cultural mistake, with the Lakota Tokala Rider looking Cheyenne and the Cheyenne Rider looking Lakota.