Just another way of looking at mongol TC rush

I fully agree with your thoughts. The real issue is needing to know if they will throw it at you. Also like you mention. a low level player who watched a video on youtube about the (what i will call an) exploit, can come in and beat otherwise great and decently talented players, trying to play how the game is “meant” to be played.

I think the players who figured this out first were pretty innovative and its a cool way to think about the different ways to use the mechanics given. But, clearly no one on the dev team thought of this and decided to leave it there as a tactic to be used in game. It should definitely be patched. Sooner rather than later! I already played a 2v2 where both players through it at us at the same time. So clearly its being employed by tons of players across the game. Not just a few “douchie” players.

1 Like

Its weird they didnt think of it - as “douching” is also a strategy in AoE II and it was the first thing I tested when I saw mongols can move their buildings.

Think they just need to move the Tech to the feudal age and it should probably be fine.

1 Like