Just finished 100% achievement, now what?

The only part when that’s not true is when you are around 1000 elo, because new players are constantly shifting the elo of players that are actually around that elo, sadly there’s no workaround, but if you are not 1000 elo the system works perfectly

Because it’s fun?
Achievements provide a challenge that is just fun to overcome, it’s simple.

Also playing singleplayer and never touching the multiplayer is just as valid, there’s a reason there’s dozens of official campaigns and hundreds of custom scenarios, don’t tell people they are playing the game wrong, encouraging to try multiplayer is fine, but you don’t need to dimiss the great singleplayer scene to achieve that…

I personally enjoy both very much!

3 Likes

Everyone can play this game they way they want it

4 Likes

I get what the other poster was saying, a lot of people feel that the multiplayer is the “real” or “most fun” way to play. I decided to take the multiplayer plunge, just have to find the time to do it in earnest. Some of these videos posted seem like a good place to start for me

2 Likes

To be honest I became kind of obsessed with the thought of getting all the achievements, and also beating every campaign on “hard.” It started when I first began playing, and was getting my ■■■ kicked even on “standard.” I remember getting so mad when “Falstaff” attacked me in one of the earlier Joan of Arc missions, and I was like “I’ll show you someday” lol, and vowed to one day beat the whole thing on hard. I then played the game through (other than Dynasties) on standard, and then started the whole thing again, this time on hard, and also focusing on the achievements. But at times it did feel more like a stress/anxiety thing than fun, as one poster mentioned

1 Like