Just purchased. Unable to find download link for the game

I just bought Age of Empires Definitive Edition from the Microsoft store. I cannot find the download link, not in the email acknowledgement or in my MS account. Can anyone tell me where I go to get the game?

Thanks.

go to the store page for the game and click download

1 Like

The game page is not showing me a download button. It’s behaving like I never purchased the game:

Age%20of%20Empires%20DE%20at%20MS%20Store

But, I have an email confirmation from MS that says I did:

Important details regarding your Microsoft order

Hello,

Thank you for shopping with us on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.

Any downloads you bought, except preorders, are available now.

Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
( Xbox Game Studios )
Quantity 1 $19.99

Subtotal $19.99

Tax $1.50
Total $21.49

Payment method 1

1 Like

oh you bought it here? Go to MS store app

Hi pinkbirdy, Are you signed into the Microsoft Store app on your PC using the same Microsoft Account used to purchase the game as shown on your receipt email?

App? I’m on a PC. Is there an app besides just going to the website?

I only have the one account.

Oh, wait! Now it’s showing something else (after a week?). Let’s see if it lets me download …

Your PC meets the minimum system requirements, correct?

Architecture: x64
Keyboard: Integrated keyboard
Mouse: Integrated mouse
DirectX: Version 11
Memory: 4 GB
Video Memory: 1 GB
Processor: 1.8 Ghz+ Dual Core or greater i5 or AMD equivalent
Graphics: DirectX 11.0 compatible card with Direct3D Feature Level 11_0 or higher support and 1GB of free memory - Intel: HD 4000 (Ivy Bridge CPU)or better GPU - nVidia: GT 430 or better desktop GPU, or GT 425M or better mobile GPU - AMD: Radeon HD 5500 or better Desktop GPU, or Mobility Radeon 5650 or better mobile GPU

1 Like

Woohoo, it’s finally working! I guess I just had to ask, and it magically appeared. Isn’t that how it always happens? :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks for your input, guys! :+1:

1 Like

I am having the same issue. There is no download option for me and it has been days.