Keep starting with High Resources in Ranked Team Games when resources should be set to Low

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I queued up for Ranked 3v3s and 4v4s in Ranked Matchmaking and when the game started I had high resources (like many hundreds of each res). This shouldn’t happen because res should always be on low. I asked my teammates why this had happened. Some said that that was normal on what they were queueing up on, and that I must have queued for the wrong thing (I hadn’t) or that ranked shared a queue with whatever they were queueing on. It shouldn’t be the case for ranked. Other teammates were as confused as me. I had absolutely no idea what was going on. Then I queued for another game and the same thing happened! I had to quit both games because I didn’t want to play on those settings. After the second game, I just gave up on playing ranked. Apologies to those I quit on.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Queue for 3v3s and 4v4s in ranked.
  2. The game will start with High Resources if the bug is happening.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Start with Low Resources

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.19230.0 #(84766) @2023.05.25 233225 (2).aoe2record (1.3 MB)

I can see the Game Build and the rec you sent are on different builds. The build containing this bug was 84766, due to this issue we reverted back to 83607. Sorry for the inconvenience.