Keshik only generates gold when player is Tatars

Game Version:

• Build: 4819260
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: sunshift

Issue:

Both Keshik and Elite Keshik only generates gold (it’s intended ability) when the player controlling them is Tatars civillization.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Open Scenario Editor
  2. Place Keshik/Elite Keshik for Player 1
  3. Place units for Player 2 nearby
  4. Playtest the scenario with Player 1 being Tatars and with them being other civillization.

I have also playtested this with using monks and converting a Keshik and even by giving Player 2 monks and converting my Keshik and checking the gold collectet statistic. With several variations of civillizations gold was only gathered when the controlling player was Tatars.

4 Likes

Thank you for the report! I’ve captured this report and escalated it to the team to review. :+1:

1 Like

I thought this was a known issue, I tried to quickly search for it but didn’t find a quick result, cause I’m sure it was discussed of at some place (maybe it was reddit if not here or steam).

But as I remember it, the keshik gold generation is a Tatar civ bonus, so it only applies to the unit when a Tatar player controls it.

However if it was changed that the actual unit had the ability, would imo be better indeed (hopefully, I’m not just talking outta my ■■■ right now and been seeing some dreams about keshiks).