Key bind

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• **BUILD #: 5638214
  • **PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

There was a bug in the Asian DLC of Age of empire classic. Indeed, we couldn’t change the keys that control camera movement.

I pre-ordered age of empire 3 DE and it turns out that there is still this bug. I change my keys so that the camera movement is with A, D W and S instead of the directional arrows and it doesn’t work.

When I press W, the camera goes up until I press pause. All the other keys do nothing. It’s not my keyboard that’s the problem, since I’ve never encountered this bug except on AoE3 asian and AoE3: DE.

I know it’s strange to control the camera in an RTS with W, A, S and D, but it’s unplayable if I can’t control the camera with these keys. Please, can you fix this bug?

Thank you very much, thank you very much.

A fan of your games

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

100%** of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

2 Likes

It’s on their known issues list, meaning they’re workin’ on it.

1 Like

It’s funny, cause it works for me fine, interesting how bugs choose their victims so randomly!
Also, @eti65 Welcome to the community!

Thank you! :smiley:
and yes, it’s interesting haha, but I confirm after trying again today that it still doesn’t work

There’s a workaround for this, you have to change/unbind all the hotkeys using wasd in both legacy and default keybind options to make it work :slight_smile: