Key for Rise of Nations: Extended Edition

Hi,

My pre-order for AoE got a refunded not too long ago and I just read that everyone who had it refunded would receive a key for Rise of Nations: Extended Edition.
I’ve received an e-mail with an invitation for AoE beta (That I still don’t have access to), but no word on Rise of Nations. Is that one coming later?

Edit: I didn’t properly read the news article; It said later this week. But some people did already get it, so I’ll be patient and wait for mine to arrive eventually.

I wouldn’t know who you should contact, I got the refund a month ago, but I only got the key two days ago. Maybe if you wait a while longer, but I can’t guarantee anything.

Hey @SgtShadowWalker . You should get an email in an email address you have used. Have you checked the spam too? Make sure of that. Anyways, best way I can direct you is toward @jennywaboom @snickerdoodle or @“Andy P” . Shoot them a private message regarding the issue, they are pretty good. Just a quick question however, did you pre-order again after you got the refund?

I’m useless in this department, so feel free to not contact me. Jenny and snicker are your guys.

@Mehkind said:
Hey @SgtShadowWalker . You should get an email in an email address you have used. Have you checked the spam too? Make sure of that. Anyways, best way I can direct you is toward @jennywaboom @snickerdoodle or @“Andy P” . Shoot them a private message regarding the issue, they are pretty good. Just a quick question however, did you pre-order again after you got the refund?

I’ve double-checked and searched for emails with the keywords “Rise” or “Nations”, but nothing - not even in spam. And yes, I did, but I waited till the money was refunded to me before I pre-ordered it again.

Oh got you. Then it is complicated situation my friend. I would say contact the @jennywaboom @snickerdoodle via private message, they will definitely sort this matter, if not, they will at least tell you an exact place to get help.

@Mehkind said:
Oh got you. Then it is complicated situation my friend. I would say contact the @jennywaboom @snickerdoodle via private message, they will definitely sort this matter, if not, they will at least tell you an exact place to get help.

Sent them both a message. Hopefully they can help.
But thank you, @Mehkind!

Your welcome mate. Don’t worry, if you don’t get it (i hope that it does’t happen with you), you can always take part in the monthly contest here in forums. Or if I ever win, i will gift you the game since I have rise of nations pretty much every where, in disc, steam, and ms store :slight_smile:

@Mehkind said:
Your welcome mate. Don’t worry, if you don’t get it (i hope that it does’t happen with you), you can always take part in the monthly contest here in forums. Or if I ever win, i will gift you the game since I have rise of nations pretty much every where, in disc, steam, and ms store :slight_smile:

Aww, thanks again, dude!
I hope it doesn’t happen either, but it’s really awesome to know that you would do that for a stranger~ :')

Anything for my fellow aoe members, I am actually thinking my own benefit with this. Becasue the more players MS store has, the better multiplayer community will be in the varieties of RTS games.