Khan a non HERO, gets GLOW

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 47820
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

There is a unit named KHAN in some campaigns and scenerio editor that glows like a hero unit but actually doesn’t regenerate and can be converted. Also, it is listed under the "Units’’ tab not in the “Heroes” tab in scenerio editor.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go to Scenerio Editor
  2. Go to units>Units tab
  3. Find and place khan.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The GLOW is to be removed for the NON Hero unit.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

It’s slightly confusing, but I assume the glow is to make him look special, but he’s a regular unit so that he doesn’t heal. Maybe he’s supposed to be able to be converted in scenarios.

yes, that’s why I think it’s best to remove the glow altogether.

But then he won’t stand out in the scenarios.

ik, but he’s not really important there as well. If the glow is removed, we could use him in scenerioes more. Rest is upto devs ofc.

Is there anything that says glow is for regenerate? I always thought of the glow as a way to make the unit stand out in a group easier.

Unless your saying he got the glow. In which case Sho’nuff is in trouble.