- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The King of the Hill victory timer doesn’t indicate who is currently in control of the hill fort. Only way to find out is to directly look at the fort’s color or directly select it and read who it belongs to. That is suboptimal during a heated battle.
This is a regression from legacy AoE3.
Tested on all UI layouts.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go Skirmish
- Select King of the Hill as game rules and start the match
- Capture the hill fort
- Witness that the ticking timer on UI doesn’t indicate who has control
Being able to easily see at a glance for whom the timer ticks, like on legacy AoE3.