Lag Spikes Making the Game Unplayable

Since like a month ago I’ve been having the same problem in every game, which makes the game totally unplayable: I start the game normally, but after some minutes I get screen freezes for many seconds and the ping status turns to red. This happens constantly after 5 minutes since the game has started, so right now I I’m unable to play the game, not even offline.

It shouldn’t be a connection issue, as I have been playing the game for years with the same internet connection and I’ve very rarely had issues like this. Also, I play other games online without any lag issues.

It also shouldn’t be a PC setup, as until this problem surged I was able to play 4v4 multipalyer games with no problems at all.

I’ve already requested support fo assist me with this issue, but they were of very little help, as none of the solutions they provided were helpful, they only say “Keep looking for updates” after a month with the same problem, which is kind of insulting.

I’ve already reinstalled the game 2 times and still no luck, has anyone experienced anything similar?