- BUILD #: All
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10
Lakota Home City
- The cards that call for assistance from the other Lakota tribes are misnamed; It’s rather annoying to have two cards name “Lakota Support”.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
- Open the Lakota Home City
- Look at the Messenger cards.
Not really any particular “expected result” but it’d be nice to not have multiple cards named the same thing.
Y’all weren’t paying any attention when you named these, and you didn’t really put any effort into naming them either.
- I am aware that the second Lakota Support card has “council” as opposed to “nation” on the first one. Still doesn’t change my mind that these ten support cards need renamed.
- Am also aware that the Lakota home city is named Hunkpapa, but I included it in here anyway. I still think you should change the Lakota home city default to the Oglala and then change the flag to our modern Oglala flag. It’s a good flag that would look good representing the Lakota in this game (Although I also realize that would cause historical inconsistencies with having Gall as the Lakota personality; Still, it would work. The Oglala were by his side, too.)
SUGGESTD CARD RENAMES
- the 1st Lakota Support, for 7 Axe Riders and 9 Buffalo >>>> Húŋkpapȟa Support
- Sans Arc Support >>>> Itázipčho Support
- the 2nd Lakota Support, for 16 Wakina Rifles and 2 Warhut Travois >>>> Mnikȟówožu Support
- Burnt Thigh Support >>>> Sičháŋǧu Support
- Oglala Support >>>> Oglála Support
- Two Kettle Support >>>> Oóhenuŋpa Support
- Nakota Support >>>> Îyârhe Nakoda Support
- Santee Support >>>> Isáŋyathi Support
- Dakota Support >>>> Sihásapa Support
- Yankton Support >>>> Wičhíyena Support