Limitanei textures broken

The image above shows Dark Age progressively to Imperial from left to right.

Dark and Feudal Age Limitanei seem fine. Castle Age is definitely entirely broken, as seen around the waist, their face, shoulder, helmet and arms.

Imperial Age one doesn’t show as many artifacts, I believe it to also be somewhat broken? The texture fidelity overall seems very low. Like, wayyy too low.

1 Like

Same here. This bug can be spotted even without extremely zooming in- especially when you look at limitanei models from behind.

I was also able to found a screenshot at Limitanei | Age of Empires Series Wiki | Fandom where you can see the diffrence between bugged veteran Limitanei model and non bugged elite version from every angle at once:

Actually, I think even the Elite version is off as there are random splashes of colour on their backs, the belts that hang off their waist is messed up, the metal plating(?) on their shoulder pads look blurry and messy, and the patterns on their robes are undefined.

I’d also like to request to remove the Guisarme from this unit. It should be more akin to the Malian Donso and have its own Spear model or a regular baseline spear, but not the Guisarme, please.

@Cobaltdragon913 Is this being looked into? This is the primary unit of the most recent civilization.