List of Ottoman Changes

There’s always a RG Infantry and RG cavalry…Unless you’re spain which has 3 RG units (portugal as well with church card or politician) and USA that only has infantry.

Well yeah, But I think ottoman have more trouble with counter-cav like dragoons, Ottoman have Cav archers to take care of hand cavalry but dragoons…dragoons are a problem since abus guns are easily killed and not enough.

1 Like

otto grens are among the best, don’t take that away from them

4 Likes

How about give them corsair marksmen or a card that unlocks them. They got already barbary corsair so the marksmen would be fair for the ottos, and not alot of work. They was vassal of ottos.

3 Likes

It sounds nice but I don’t think it’s really necessary. The historical relevance though makes me want to see them anyway, lol.

1 Like

I think all you need is a late game ish abus buff

maybe with the guard upgrade change their ROF to 3 and call it a day. That would make them plenty strong

1 Like

Weaker Ottoman spearmen? There is a type of them named “Piyade”

1 Like

Janissaries are good heavy infantry. Ottomans do not lack heavy infantry.

Perhaps introduce the Composite Bow Archer, archaic Ottoman archer unit, trainable at barracks in the Commerce Age, costing only 65 wood, firing quickly but having the shorter range than regular crossbowman.

Add 2 unique cards for Ottomans:
Zihgir: All archer units cost cheaper by 5 wood and fire faster by 10%.
Flight Archery: Cavalry archers +3 range and Composite bow archers +4 range.

Maybe make cavalry archers trainable in the Commerce Age too.

1 Like