Lithuanians Reliques Bonus stacks infinit

It is a bug with lithuanian relic attack bonus introduced in the most recent patch, it is already known about by the developers, you may encounter this in any match with lithuanians until it is fixed, but player should be reported for sure as they are certainly using it on purpose

see also: Lithuanians Reliques Bonus stacks infinit

I havent seen it myself yet, but every time I play against lithuanians right now I am frantically clicking their knights whenever I have LOS to double check they aren’t abusing the bug haha, definitely needs to be fixed stat!

All the health’s are displayed wrong too in the tech tree. It’s like 800+ health for an eagle warrior for example. They’re displayed wrong for every building as well not just the units.

First of all: this is also known issue, got reported already several times
Second: if you want to report it you have to do a seperate thread, since otherwise the forum would be impossible to be somewhat ordered

Just stop playing ranked untill they fix the game.

Only solution

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: LITHUANIANS - Attack +100 - Crazy bug

• GAME BUILD #: Lords of the West
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
  • 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
  • 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
  • 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Hey guys, I just met a shameless team on the ranked games.
The team RcL, with no spirits of fair play. When I pointed out their using of the bug, ther reply like “You are using new civs against us” and accuse us of an unfair play. Here are some screenshots of the evidence.
And I will upload a rep as well.

1 Like

I’m new user here and not allowed to upload any attachment. If anyone is interested to upload it for me, I would send u the record file.

They recommend uploading replays to google drive or Microsoft OneDrive, then sharing the link here.

Hello everyone! This should be fixed as of today’s hotfix. Please let us know if this is not the case so we can follow up with the team right away:

Thank you, again, for your reports!

2 Likes

Glad to hear this, at least now there will be less exploits. I hope those crashing, high CPU/GPU issues will be resolved soon as well. Obviously, there is something in game code or codes that is making this happen to many people, so I hope you will find the problem and fix it soon, so that all those people can enjoy the game. Regards.

I have no comment :wink:

You may have better luck if you post in the AOE II forum.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Better post in aoe3 to match the 70 dmg to hussars HAHA