Lithuanians Reliques Bonus stacks infinit

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0 6115729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Lithuanians Reliques Bonus gets added every time the player drops a relique from the monestary and puts it in again. My Paladins have 14+200 Attack now and one-hit everything.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Chose Lithuanians
  2. Get Relique into monestary
  3. Release Relique from monestary
  4. Put Relique back into m.
  5. Repeat infinite

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Lose Attack bonus if Relique gets droped or monestary destroyed

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

10 Likes

Thank you. We are investigating this issue!

1 Like

How to reproduce?

1. Choose Lithuaninans and collect relic
  2. remove relic from monestary and put it back again
  3. you get infinite ammount of attack

This bug has arised again with the recent patch. Seen going past +30.

Can confirm. It’s back. Needs to be fixed ASAP because it is being actively abused.

1 Like

Evangelos, I suggest implementing a system to disable civs for the devs from their side for multiplayer. Big patch always brings very broken bugs and it would be a quick solution.

3 Likes

The Lithuanian bonus used to pretty overpowered on treaty games without the bug and now it is :exploding_head:.

Can also confirm, this was from my last multiplayer game.

1 Like

Many players have noticed this bug and get easy wins with Lithuanians. The game is basically unplayable until this is fixed.

1 Like

Other issues today, appeared error when I try run matchmaking and finally run nornally and I try watch a game today and I got an incompatible version warning

Keep in mind that instead of fixing this glitch, they are banning people who are taking advantage of this. Reason: “using exploits as cheats”. 3rd person already got his VAC ban.

1 Like

MP Replay v101.101.44725.0 @2021.01.27 060133 (6).aoe2record (2.5 MB)

red was using this bug check it

One more cheater

1 Like

I once read AoE II dev dont give VAC bans, so this is new to me. But i support the devs in giving people VAC bans.

1 Like

The team is aware of the issue and has a fix in the works. No additional information is needed on this topic, so I am going to lock the thread and continue merging new topics into this one.

As always, please avoid using the forum to directly call out or report other players. While I agree that utilizing exploits in a competitive game is bad form, you can report abusers in-game or contact the support team if you need to report them after the fact:

https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/requests/new

The support team will review each case from there!

Thank you all for the information!

2 Likes

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0 6115729
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Unsure of how exactly he is able to create this exploit but his attack stats increased dramatically over the course of the game. This bug is easily able to ruin the experience of this game and seeing as he is just using it to inflate his elo something needs to be done to people who wilfully exploit such things

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

As frequent as people decide to try it.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Unsure of how to reproduce this. hopefully people step forward on this one if it hasn’t been raised already.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

The expected result is obviously to unfairly gain an advantage over the playerbase

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• Trying to upload a save game but it’s saying that i’m a new user and can’t upload…
    I have uploaded to the aoe2 recs site under https://aoe2recs.com/match/2944232/files if you’d care to grab the copy from there

Lithuanians Reliques Bonus stacks infinit - Age of Empires II: DE / II - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

Hello Community. I have absolutely no clue where to post this, so I decided to post this in the I need help section.

Sooo. Imagine having a match. And then enemy! Oh! 40 Paladins. I have 40 Paladins. I think I’ll win. I engage.

Bam.
Every. ■■■■■■■. Paladin dies. And he doesn’t loose A SINGLE UNIT.

And I’m like. Hmmh. Hmmh. Wtf I did wrong.
After a minute of cursing. I check his Unit stats.
+87 ATTACK. +87.
I can only imagine this value is hacked. Though maybe it’s a bug. Who knows.
In any case. Here.

I can attach the recording if needed.
I can also attach live gameplay with me cursing if needed :smiley:

Attached recording.
MP Replay v101.101.44725.0 @2021.01.28 134415 (2).aoe2record (4.4 MB)

EDIT:
After seeing the recording I realized he was removing the Relic and putting it back in.
Nice.
Is that bannable? :>