These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.12.382540
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam /
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Market won’t show option to trade cattle for wood/coin when they are tasked to it.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Just select an african civ and task cattle to the market. The options won’t shopw up.
- My friend’s game works just fine. He can trade cattle for wood/coin.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Buttons of trading cattle won’t appear in the livestock market.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
test.age3Ysav (2.7 MB)