These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 44834
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Start a campaign, loose the campaign, go into “load game” menu. “replay” tab loads instad of “load game” tab.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- go singleplayer, campaigns, start any campaign (Saladin as example)
- delete all own units to simulate loss of all units by enemies (“you have been defeated”)
- “continue”, “return to campaigns”, “back”, “return to main menu”
- “single player”, “load game”.
- now game will load into “Replays” tab
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Should load into “Saved Games” tab so that player can directly load a previous saved-game without requiring an additional click on “saved games” tab.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
SP Replay v101.101.44834.0 @2021.02.06 defeated.aoe2record (345.7 KB)