LOBBY is BUGGED

Any news about this issue? From my side I seem to see most of the lobby (about 100 lobby actually). The main issue is that when me or my friend create a lobby, it takes forever to get people in. Usually, game gets full in like 30 seconds. Is it possible that most people don’t see my lobby in the lobby browser? I have tested it with my friend, I don’t see his lobby, he doesn’t see mine either. The only way to join each other is by invite.

1 Like

yes, once Trump wins it will be fixed, i guess…

Shouting and screaming and not explaining the issue in details is helping no one.

In any case, the lobby has been bugged for months now. Filtering password protected matches out still shows password protected matches in the lobby, the titles of matches in the lobby don’t match the titles in the actual matches, nor the player count, etc. It’s really bad.

It’s becoming increasingly harder to enter any matches in the lobby, to the point where a bunch of times I just give up and close the game.

1 Like

Whatever is required to make the deaf hear…

use this , is excellent:
https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/aoe2de-lobby-browser/9NTQFS6RCXL8?hl=en-sg&gl=sg&cid=aoezone&rtc=1

No point following up with Microsoft on this, they are incapable…

any news???whats is happening with the lobby the last week?

I really hope there is a quick fix to this, at the very least just increase the cap of how many lobbies are shown to you! The past week has been absolutely miserable for custom games/lobbies.

1 Like

you are right , this game was released on 2019 and it is still broken, it is shameful ! Devs are destroying this game again ! soon people will stop playing it (AGAIN) .

Any expected date to fix this issues ? i will keep playing playstation 5 untill it happens

Lobby is buggy now for sure. I’ve been playing Ranked DM and sometimes the host crashes. But I cant see any sense in saying the game has been buggy since 2019. Some bugs show up here and there after some updates, but its SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far away from destroying the game

Welcome to AOE Forums!

Hopefully will be fixed as quickly as possible
It seems like entering by invitation is the only way!

Thank you for welcoming us.

Are we still relying on hope?

For other players, pls use this : Microsoft Apps

It is available in microsoft store.
I used it, it is seamless…

I wanted to try this software but i didnt yet because it requires access to all system resources. That could include for example microphone, camera, location, email, contacts, and network connections…

It doesnt require anything special as you mention.

Lightweight and does exactly what it is intended to do…

@fe_dev_team could we get a hotfix for the lobbies and the crashes pls…

We are tracking this issue with lobbies.

Even we are tracking this and have found the solution in the other app as shared…

Maybe ask the app creator for the code…

Uses all system resoures

1 Like