LOBBY is BUGGED

Fix your dumb lobby

how come this has not been worked upon yet?

i select a lobby i see some players in it, when i enter it its a different game. Go try it, you odnt need screenshots for it.

How can you have such service on a paid product?

I keep seeing the same lobby 50% full over and over again, but when i click on it i get some error message, like no slots available.

Come on Microsoft you can do better…

4 Likes

and, refresh the lobby list automatically every 10secs or so…

how come you didnt think of this in product design??

???

2 Likes

I guess you are on Xbox ?
If yes, the servers are down atm. Please calm your rage.

More infos here: Xbox Support

This has been going on for months now…

Fix your product, maybe

Thanks for answering my Question.
A rage topic probably wont help you out here.

Sure, send this to trash…

This issue affects all players not just xbox.

When you host a game in the lobby it takes about 15 minutes for it to show up to other players in the lobby browser. This issue has been ongoing since Tuesday, probably a result of the influx of new players on the servers perhaps.

There may be a benefit to switching the server you host on?

Either way, it’s a bad start for the new players and frustrating for the established players. Currently can’t use the lobby.

2 Likes

People are going mad, because product which they bought doesn’t work as supposed to. If you still cant understand, let me put it more clear: we paid for the game to can play it, with everything witch it’s offer, multiplayer including. For some people multiplayer was an only reason to buy game. So, some people paid the price and now the cannot get a little piece of entertainment they paid for. There was to many crap and shit after patches and is already annoying. And stop talking about devs who trying do their best - thats their f@cin job! So don’t complain about rage of some users, but fix product we bought from you!

1 Like

This is an issue we are already tracking.

…and will be fixed by 2050 AD?

how do you take something that is working and screw it up so elegantly?

Would Microsoft CEO be concerned with this in any way?

whats worse is that this issue has been around for 3+ years since the game release and not yet addressed, and it has amplified more than 2 folds with the addtition of console players. even though I expect the number of players and lobbies to dial back due to console players peak of interest, this problem will remain.

the custom lobbies only show a certain max number and it was fine previously but now with the number of bunch of players hosting a lobby, locking them and going afk for days just make it so newer lobbies almost always stay hidden. impossible to find good games and needs to be addressed asap.

@Felizon89 please and save us

1 Like

at time zero:

at time T+ 35 secs:

at time T+ 120 secs

at time T+ 150 secs:

I think the same
Multiplayer and Servers are broken!
Please fix them!

There is also an odd thing with the Khmer campaign icon drop shadow

This is the error I’m getting right now in-game

that could be a legit error…