These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest build
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
local mod - units with custom graphics (not part of official AOE sld/smx graphics) not showing in single player game. however the same mod (via MS’s mod server) will show the graphic in single player game.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- subscribe to a mod with custom graphics
- (example https://www.ageofempires.com/mods/details/15373/)
- play it, build a building/units with custom graphic make sure it shows in single player game
- exit game, copy the mod into local mod folder, remove the json file
- load up the game and play the mod that is in local mod folder this time
- repeat the same step to build building/units with custom graphics
- graphics do not show
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
graphics show properly