Login on XboxLive

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.33059.0 4403463)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

First I login in xbox live. After which I accidentally left and can no longer enter, help…

Reproduction Steps:

1. I press xbox live login

necroing this because there’s been zero response, not even an acknowledgement from mods. I also have this issue

#slowclap for making us feel appreciated @mods

Game Version:

• Build (####)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

Cant sign into xbox live

Reproduction Steps:

1. WTF knows, just cant sign in, button does nothing

screenshot would be of the frontend screen, nothing i can show

@admins please at least acknowledge the multiple bug reports on this issue

Hi there and sorry about the delay getting back to this post.

Can you please try clearing the cache and cookies in Internet Explorer and then re-launch the game? It looks like the in-game login utilizes IE as its portal to Xbox Live, so clearing the cache and cookies there may let you re-enter your credentials and bypass the issue.

Let me know if that works for you!

this didnt work, clicking on xbox live sign in after clearing IE, has no effect, no pop up, nothing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m sorry to hear that it’s still not working! There’s a couple more steps we can try to get this sorted out.

1. Check the JavaScript is enabled in Internet Explorer. The steps to check this are here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3135465/how-to-enable-javascript-in-windows

2. Check that “Set time automatically” is set to On. To do go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Date & time.

Let me know if either of these solutions work!

Thank you very much!! This worked, it was the “set time” issue. Tried all the other things (javascript, cookies, validate etc)

1 Like