Lord of The Euphrates. How to beat it?

I´m having problem with this one. I´m playing in easy but the AI is too agresive for me. I can beat red if im quick enought to get the ally in the east. But then i have to hide from yellow, and when i have an army to attack, he is to powerful (age IV) and i cant do anything to invade the island.

It seems you are able to deal with the beginning part and only have trouble invading yellow? To do that, you need to have naval dominance and a large fleet. Then transport villages over and build a bunch of towers on the enemy side near your fleet. As the enemy army comes to attack the towers, you can kill their army with ships.

When invading enemy shore use the combination of ships and few catapults. That’s it. If enemy troops rush your catapults, quickly load them onto the transport ship. Keep repeating until all towers are destroyed and the area is clear.

Simply said: type “diediedie” and that’s it. :smiley:

Thanks to all. Ill give it another try to tonight. The problem is i can create the army i want but i do not know what create. They have better ships, academy and balistas.

@Ekvedoj said:
Thanks to all. Ill give it another try to tonight. The problem is i can create the army i want but i do not know what create. They have better ships, academy and balistas.

War galleys should be the primary unit to go for. You should be able to destroy the enemy navy before it becomes a problem. Once you have dealt with the navy, you can lure the enemy armies to the shore with chariot archers, stone throwers or towers.

I finally beat it. I have to lower the speed of the game.
I quickly defeat red with 3 hoplites and the ally in the east. Then i gather wood and create the navy to stop yellow. I converted 2 yellow transport ships with 4 units each and leave them in the water so they have less max pop cap jeje.