Lords of the West & Update 44725 Development Update

1)Lithuanien relic bug, they can stack up infinite damage on knigth and on ranked every lithuanien player abuse this bug with knight +100 atck and more its just stupid, i have to leave everytime i’m against an lithuanien and its 60% of my game
2) out of sync almsot everygame around 30-40 min mark for all player all player get out of sync
3)Croustiller double damage against archer
4)sergent refuse to build tower if we order them to build a lot with shift click

I think blaming the developers will not make them more motivated or work faster - better be proud of them providing you their amazing work of the past years.

If you think about it, or have programming knowledge of your own, these are hard to spot bugs in a closed testing phase:

• I imagine relics were being reworked to allow for features like the additional food income or the new huns atheism reducing relic income.
    During that, the event of relics being garrisoned or ungarrisoned might not have been properly implemented resulting in the Lithuanian bug, which is hard to spot in regular testing? How often do you move a lot of relics between monasteries, showing you a (spottable) high difference in your knights’ attack value?

• Since Coustilliers one shot normal foot archers without the bug, and cavalry archers are not a good unit (and would you let them charge into you?), this bug is also not that easy to find.

• And for the gate bug: The possibility of that happen randomly is low, and before this bug no one would have thought to try placing buildings/gates into your opponent’s walls. (Or where you think they are) Because of the new feature, that you cannot scan the map anymore by trying to place foundations, it was also not spotted.

I agree with you, that reverting the patch would help with ranked play, but most people play single player or with their friends, and they would not like to lose their ability to play the campaigns for example. The game is arguably in a bad spot currently, that will hopefully end in a few days. Getting an expansion out in time (and covid-times) might have been stressful for the developers during the last weeks, but ofc we all hope that good fixes are found fast and rolled out as soon as possible.

8 Likes

First of all i want to thank everyone who is working on the game and provides us with new content.

Following bugs have already been reported from what i can tell: Lith Relics, Coustellier CA Damage, Wall Bug

• Game wise I believe, that a charging attack for an Unit is very unorthodox for AoE and should not have a place in the game. The Coustellier could be made an exciting unit in so many other ways, but non linear boosts in AoE feels wrong.

• The fact of having a Uu with serjants that can build stuff is really nice, that‘s a pretty cool concept imo.

• Talking about boosts, the unique tech for sicilians where they can get up to 50 serjant also is (I believe), the only tech that gives you a one time reward and doesnt last the whole game. This I don‘t mind, the extend of 50 units for relatively few res (6 food And 12 gold Per Unit is insane)

• Getting cavalier in castle age also seems not the greatest idea, although burgundians lack bloodlines. There could be some different solution in making the civ more unique and exciting.

• Performance wise i struggle a lot with fewer frames and delay although i got a good pc and good internet. This is the thing that annoys me most.

That‘s just my opinion on things and I hope it helps a little bit!

Thanks again!

1.byzantine needs a buff, many other civs have been buffed now.
2.some Infantry & cavalry UU need a buff

byzantine needs a minor buff if anything. very minor.

as for UU, i could see the Samurai getting a buff but other then that most cavalry and infantry UU are perfectly fine.

1 Like