Low FPS in Multiplayer I Run W10 my friends W7 (Steam)

Hi there about a week with a friends bought this game so we can rememorate old times when we play the classical version of this…

The thing is (like i saw i a couple of those threads) that we are experiencing an awfull frame rate when we play multiplayer… like 20 flps or something like that…

We trying using a local lobby or the most close server tu us that is the brazilean (we are from Argentina). But nether of those things helps to fix the issue i have a 100 mb connection my friends they have like a 30 mb i think but i dont know if the game balance the connection between us or the three of us just ping to the server that we are trying to host the match?..

Please is there any solution for this? We want to play smooth and without problems as like when we play campaigns…

Hi @Somnialamment,

When you talk about “mb”, you mean Mbits/s ?

What is your performance test results for you and your friends (ranked matchup window as below) ?

Did you already try using a VPN network and host a LAN lobby as below ?

Hi sorry to the late reply we use nord vpn to be in a same “ip range” with my friends so we can play LAN games i dont now if this is the core of the problem because i dont know this program limit us the bandwith or something like that…

And yes 100 Mbits/s its my actual bandwith my friends has lower bandwiths each one…

If i use a VPN Network wich program or what can i do so the game is playable because we are in a stand by because of that…

And about your first image sorry but i dont know French where i can saw those settings??

The 3 games we played we do in a Black Forest tileset with 6 players (3 Ai’s and 3 Players (Me and My Friends)) i dont know if we need to have a smaller tileset or something like that…

MISSION 1 : Good PC configuration

Here is the image in English for the “Ranked Benchmark test” (“Prueba do rendimiento con clasificacion” in spanish).

Do it and same for you friends and post the performance score result for each one ( to ensure your respectives PCs are good enough).

If not (score result below 1000) you can lower the graphics (low quality, disable v-synch, etc…) to get a better score until you all reach 1000 at least.

When that part is done, we can have a look at the network…

Hi there my score for the ranked test was 1200 points in the benchmark i will ask my friends to told me was are his scores and then i will reply ir to you…

Edit> My friends told me that they too get between 1100 and 1250 points in the benchmark too.

1 Like