These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest build on steam / windows sotre
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Windows Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
See title. Basically right side of the screen doesn’t render shadows / possibly other graphics or shader details. Could be a LOD distance scaling issue, idk. Happens 100% on Windows Store and Steam version of the game.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Edit: can repro on windows store version and on a different system (3070 TI).
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- 4K or higher (8K) resolution.
- Make sure settings are at max.
- Make sure ludicrous zoom is on.
- Move the map around while keeping buildings / objects / whatever in screen, and see that the shadows won’t render.
I’m on RTX 4090, but also reproducible with a 3080 and 3070 Ti using a wide range of nvidia drivers.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Shadows should render.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.