Lumberjacks going idle dozens of time in a single game

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.1156.0 (#66692) 9368025
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Look at the third lumberjack I send to the lumbercamp in the game attached. She stops working after a while, while carrying 3 wood. She does this several times in this game, and so do various other villagers. It happens litterally dozens of times. Like, I’ve read of people complaining about “villagers stopping working for no reason”, but I have never seen anything like this. I can deal wit a lot, but it’s incredibly frustrating to have these gamebreaking (a word I don’t use lightly) bugs in the game still…

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

In this game, 120% of the time

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

I don’t know

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

MP Replay v101.102.1156.0 #(66692) @2022.09.03 230059 (2).aoe2record (2.7 MB)
h

1 Like

I’ve recorded a gif showcasing the problem:

Also I want to apologize for the annoyed tone of the report above, I was a bit tilted