Lunar Flare Login Reward Bug Problem

If the event conditions are completed and there is no reward at all, it is meaningless to complete the event, right. Please pay attention and fix the bug as soon as possible.

New Year Reward

Obviously, the New Year’s reward icon is said to have come in, but in reality, there is no one at all.

1 Like

Same thing. It doesn’t work!

2 Likes

It’s been a long time since I inquired about the bug, but I’m still leaving it unattended. I’m wondering if I’m really working.

2 Likes

Now is weekday and no reply from Dev team.

By the way, it’s not work for me today.

2 Likes

New Year’s Portraits of a New Era bug - Age of Empires IV / IV - Report a Bug - Age of Empires Forum

No new reward portraits coming in at all. Please refer to this side.

1 Like

I just happen to log in to recheck and found that log in reward have been given along with group of Event reward that I get before Feb 16.

Don’t understand how ???

2 Likes

No, NARUT00100 is wrong. I never make false reports. If I had cleared the challenge and received the reward properly, I wouldn’t have attached a capture photo.

If you’re talking about the picture I posted on the link, I posted a screenshot of another streamer of the portrait I didn’t get, because I didn’t get it.

New game login reward to be given . But I don’t have it either lol

I write bug report about all the events for which I did not get anything !
I did not get anything for Chinese New Year, Enter the game on February 16 and the last New Year’s Portraits of a New Era.

I hope they will fix it and we will get our rewards.

P.S You also write your bug report !

1 Like

Yes. Thank you for your answer. I already attached a screenshot and sent it to the support center by Naver mail.

Thank you for your message and for your report. I will inform my Team regarding your findings. Please keep checking game updates for fixes.

Thanks again for contacting us.

It’s like a parrot macro lol

I wonder if it will fix the bug in the next update.

1 Like

New Year Reward

1 Like

ahaha I got the same message. Lol

1 Like

I think that phrase comes up every time I go into the rankings.

And that phenomenon is as if we didn’t get a portrait reward.