- Build 101.101.34699.0 4580616
- Platform Steam
- Both Portuguese-Brazilian and English languages
The reward description of some challenges is weird, and not helpful at all. I guess maybe the game can’t get the description right, so just puts the name there. There’s also translations problems to portuguese-Brazilian.
- Click the Lunar New Year Event button
- Notice the typing error in the second challenge ("…Cosmetic Luna New Year…"). Try to do that in Portuguese-Brazilian language: This challenge is a mess.
- Notice how the 4th challenge says the reward is a “Game Cosmetic 3105”
- Also notice how 6th challenge has a “Game Cosmetic 3106” as a reward
wtf is a game cosmetic 3105 or 3106?
Check the Portuguese-Brazilian translation of the second challenge:
notice how it says Tue jan … - Tue Feb. What is a tue? It has no meaning in portuguese. Also, the words New, Year, Resources and Luna doesn’t exist in pt-br.
And i feel it could use some commas, here and there. Just a guess, i’m no writting pro.
Don’t take me for a grammar nazi, but you guys could at least review the text, right?