Magyars... Magyars..Magyars

A civilization known by many and definitely a civilization to play and learn. Todays sessions will offer an abrupt experience of game time with the Magyar civilization. A look into their team bonuses and strategies for gameplay. Enjoy fam bam! In addition what is your favorite part about this civilization? Mine is the Cav arch range bonus! Think of this civ as the brits for Cav archers…
[Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition Gameplay - Magyars... Flank? - YouTube]
(Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition Gameplay - Magyars... Flank? - YouTube)

1 Like

The winged hussars, of course.

1 Like

Nice. I would agree with you on that too. Those troops are super awesome…

2 Likes

I’ve heard your name somewhere before, are you a twitch streamer or anything like that?

1 Like

Yeah I am! Out of curiosity where did you hear about me?

I don’t really remember, I think on this forum or maybe YouTube.

1 Like

Fair enough. xD 11 Well thank you for your comment. Feel free to subscribe if you want to see more content.

1 Like

I think you’re a pretty cool guy given your gamer-tag is LeThaL and you’re wearing one of those biker jackets in your profile picture, I’ll subscribe to your YouTube channel even though I don’t watch pro-gamers all that often. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Very good cavalry overall, for different strategies.

1 Like

Wow. Thanks a lot :smiley: I do play other games too so maybe that’ll be something you might like to watch.

1 Like

Agreed bro… agreed. It def gives you a lot of possibilities. Considering cav is my favorite troop in every military game.

The Magyars drew with the Franks today!

1 Like

The Franks axe men are a solid troop. I love a build that mixes them with paladins.

1 Like