Main game problem by far: British is super OP

British is too strong, and people have known it for a long time. This is the biggest problem in Age of Empires III, how can it take this long to fix. Please someone fix this. I’m temporarily leaving

1 Like

I agree, British redcoats should be buffed.

6 Likes

I think you mean nerfed lol

No, I meant they should be buffed.

2 Likes

No, because British are super OP. This is the biggest problem in the game

Nah bro, British are far from OP.
Maybe it’s better to discuss specific match ups?

2 Likes

Super OP? Probably not, but they always were in A+/S tier while other civs had theirs ups and downs in many balance patches. They are always very strong, I agree.

3 Likes

British are not OP now. They have always been S tier, always OP. It’s been like this for too long. This is the biggest problem in Age of Empires III

You must be playing a very different game than the rest of us.

4 Likes

brit is unbeatable, age faster than pretty much other civ with more vills, can rush and boom at the same time, can have 40 vills at 8 min, can’t contain a civ who can fb mid map before you, idk just brit lol xD
You have to outplay and play much better than your opponent for win

7 Likes

Brits aren’t particularly strong in any one thing, they’re just overall good.

1 Like

Small minded people just can’t get around the vil thing. It’s an illness. They should play Brits for awhile to get a dose of reality.

3 Likes

Congratulations you are the first person ever to say the reason Brits are op is due to fast age ups. That’s a new one.

2 Likes

Brits are the baseline civ that everyone can play efficiently. That’s fine, not all civs should require a PHD in military tactics.

2 Likes

It is kind of. Like playing Brit will give you free elo of maybe 150 to 200? But you will then face better players at that elo so it is always 50% chance to win. In tournament brit is almost always banned.

In 1v1 they are very strong but may or may not be op. But I think in 3v3 4v4 team games which a lot of casual players play (especially lower elo ones) they are absolutely monster.

I would suggest removing all vill shipments since other civs with bonus vills like port, india, Italy don’t have those.

Also the manor house price need to be increased. Now it is just 35 wood for a villager it is too cheap and too easy to spam. I think 160 wood would be good so you pay 60 wood for that villager.

3 Likes

i don’t know if your joking or not, if its not the case then if you can’t understand brit age up faster than almost every other civ ( age 2 ofc im not dumb i think ) then its not my problem

2 Likes

What are exactly British weaknessess you are talking about and we are not aware of? People often say British need a lot of food so their villagers are exposed.

They don’t NEED a lot of food, they CAN gather a lot of food because they have like 50% more vills than you do.
I’d like to have a “problem” like this while playing other civs :stuck_out_tongue:

In my opinion British are not crazy OP because there are some civs who can keep up to their eco like Japan or Dutch but most other civs are absolutely unable to fight British on the same ELO level.

2 Likes

really, my experience playing brits vs japan mains says otherwise, brits not op, strong yes, op no

2 Likes

Even japan and dutch can’t keep up. Their investment take much longer to pay off.

1 Like

Very well said.

The biggest problem in AoE III is that British are extremely OP, has been for a long time, and our patience is running out, so we need to write here.