Major Bug: Attack Move Command Not Working (Units Ignore Enemies)

Even though I have loved this game for a long time and it perfectly captures my sense of nostalgia with its music and atmosphere, the gameplay is simply not in a good state for 2026.

The most basic example is the “attack move” command: when units are on an attack command and encounter the enemy, they do not engage. They simply walk right past enemy units and buildings, getting themselves killed by the enemy in the process.

Because of these persisting problems, which I have pointed out on the forum before, I decided not to purchase the newly released Obsidian Mirror DLC. The current state of the gameplay completely ruins the fun and makes it impossible to enjoy the game. I truly hope the development team finally takes these issues into consideration.

any video? or example to reproduce the problem

I am having the same issue

Just have between 10 to 40 units and attack move. Happens a lot without individual attack selection. Player-controlled IA is broken as hell for targeting units, like changing focus once a unit view an archer that came in sight and deciding to attack said archer than keep figthing the infantry. They also prioritize a lot vills and more times than not siege units ( Like the scarabs, the behemoth and some others [ I don’t know their name in english ] ) don’t target buildings when effectively makes them fight against troops that can kill them or damage them badly.

If you need any image, i can give you one since I’m currently playing.