These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.28520.0 (#94056) 12194550
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In the historical battle of Manzikert (1071), if the player does not engage the first wave of the blue opponent (Byzantine Army), that army will stay in the southern corner and never seek out the player, it is also a victory condition to destroy these forces.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play Manzikert (1071) (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play Manzikert on Hard
- Don’t engage the first wave of Byzantine Army
- Watch them bug out of in the corner for the rest of the game once they’re done destroying the starting base
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The enemy units were not supposed to bug out in the corner for the rest of the game.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.