- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.63581.0 9025584
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
I killed a villager who was building a house, before the house was finished. Then I attacked the house. Some arrows landed, but not enough to kill the house. The other player deleted it before I could finish it. The dot for the house was still on the map even though I saw it die, and it remained there for the rest of the game.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Chase a villager with some archers
- Have the vill start building a house, but not finish it
- Let the vill die
- Delete the house
- The archer player still sees the building foundation on the map
If you see a building foundation crumble, it should not still appear on your map
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Red’s perspective in this game. The interaction happens shortly after 19:15.
MP Replay v101.101.63581.0 @2022.08.29 184249 (1).aoe2record (6.8 MB)