Maphack exists and i show you

That’s cool. Are you going to explain to me what agile is next?

I could, but I am not going to.

Oh man, you’re so edgy and cool. Are there any other awesome things you can say but not explain?

Hey all! You are not being ignored here—we do hear you and are doing what we can. Best thing to keep doing is to report any players that are suspected of cheating/using tools. And keep bringing these tools to my or another dev’s attention. We generally hear of most things, but not all things, so any information you give is very, very helpful.

10 Likes

Really hope you can fix this soon because there is nothing more annoying in any level that not knowing if the other has beaten you because of better skill or because he is using ilegal methods.

And who knows if in wololo they can be using this, in the end higher level means the player will be less foolish to show he is taking advantadge of this.

Make all games playable and fair please.

I have relied heavily on Relic and AOE4. I have been patient, I have not demanded much. But I think the game needs to be fixed, not just from hackers. There has to be an incentive. The game has not managed to have the niche we expected. It is necessary to create a greater community and support each other. Greater communication and more effectiveness are needed.

Yeah, I run into map hackers a lot in custom games. I had a host refuse to kick a drop hacker (multiple no result games in his history). I watched his replays, and he uses map hacks as well as drop hacks. The account is also new, so it’s highly likely that he makes new accounts on Steam and uses family sharing whenever he gets banned.

This will never go away unless drop hacking and map hacking becomes less rewarding for the cheaters.

Bee disqualified from Wololo for using hacks. It is time to take drastic measures to fix this. Bee disqualified from Wololo

Interview 3D!Bee

I have proposed a practical solution, developing anti hack programs will consume a lot of time for developers, time that can be spent improving the game
If a hack egg appears we will know for now give quick and practical solutions to the only hack present

1 Like

while it is essentially impossible to truly patch map hacking, the approach you bring up here could at least make it easier to spot and take action

1 Like