March 2018 Submission Thread

in Wololo Wednesdays
Please post your entries below. The full blog post with entry requirements and a link to the Official Rules can be found here.

Good luck everyone!

Greetings,
Although I cannot join this month; but I have a question regarding the AoE:DE OST CD prize.
By 1 per winner, does it mean that if I win next time I cannot pick that prize again? Or does it mean one per winner, per contest. Just to make sure ^^

The five wonders in Age of Empires: DE, hoping for a new expansion : )

the thing that I liked the most is definitely the graphics! it’s really fantastic! they did a really good job: it really looks like a 3D game!

And what about how buildings fall to pieces destroyed? really exceptional! It is really true: Rome was not built in a day, but the colosseum rises from its ashes in a few seconds!

@EmpAhmadK said:
Greetings,
Although I cannot join this month; but I have a question regarding the AoE:DE OST CD prize.
By 1 per winner, does it mean that if I win next time I cannot pick that prize again? Or does it mean one per winner, per contest. Just to make sure ^^

As per the rules you can win ones per four month period, so there are three cool down months before you can compete for a prize again. If they’re already limiting them to one per win I’m not sure they’ll be around for long enough for this to become an issue.

(EDIT: sorry to disappoint people who keep en eye on new posts in this thread to watch the artwork.)

While you all are busy making art-works, cool city layouts…I am busy making my DESTRUCTIVE
THE ANTI-WOLOLO SQUAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

1 Like

Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype!

This contest is great! I might give it a try :smile: I really love the soundtrack in the prize-list. Would it be possible to include more physical items like some merch or something like that in the future?

Here is my submission, had to enclose it as a file

The “strategically late” posts start late this month. Or are they all stuck in the spam filter? :wink:

Hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype hype!