Massive Pause Exploit, 100% Winrate Thanks Devs

Once again, thanks to everyone who ask for Pause

you can now use Pause in Fights to pause, and think of what to do, this become the next Turn Base Game

and the Biggest Exploit is, now you can have 100% winrate with Pause, at the Right Moment, all of the Opponents will be held hostage, and they cant leave the game, perfect when your whole team surrenders and i just do this and boom, all opponents are forced to leave.

They cant even unpause it, and im using it every game now, its perfect for me. thank you so much Devs for adding this

ZA WARUDO!

GG

1 Like

I hope this bug will be fixed soon. That doesn’t mean that the pause shouldn’t be in the game.

1 Like

i spam it every game now i called myself ZA WARUDO!

and boom everyone gets angry
so fun

this community is full of toxic ppl anyway they all deserve it

HERE I BEAT ENEMY TEAM 1 VS 4 EZ

This is not a problem with a feature in the game, but a human problem. Unfortunately, we still put personal interest above the collective interest and the common good in everything we do, even in a simple game.

I think I’m getting too old for this. But without philosophizing any further, certainly they will soon fix this.

This is something that needs to be hotfixed as soon as possible. The last major exploit we had, infinite rus gold/byz olive oil, took until the next seasons patch.

This exploit can be done by any civ any time they are losing a game. Even if we can report the people doing it, it still has major impact on gameplay and longevity.

At the very least… disable pausing until it’s fixed. This can’t go unresolved for months like last time.

Edit: in case it isn’t clear to others, the OP is referencing an exploit with the pausing system that soft locks the game. No one can unpause it, not even the original pauser. It leads to a stalemate where everyone has to quit, resulting in no points to the winner or from the loser.

1 Like