Maya revolt TC bugs after sending Tlaxcala Alliance card

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.58326.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Some icons in TC disappeared when aging up with Tlaxcala, sending the Tlaxcala Alliance card and then revolting to Maya. Tlaxcala Alliance card gives access to TC big button tech, which the icon seemingly causing some icons to disappear.
Icons missing are:

• Large Scale Agriculture
  • Legendary Native Warriors (happens after sending Kuchkabal card in Mayan HC; it swaps with Large Scale Agriculture and the order is changed)
  • Economic Home City Shipments

Those icons will only appear again after researching Tlaxcala Scout Party (the big button) 3 times.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as Mexicans
  2. Age up to commerce age with Tlaxcala federal state
  3. Send Tlaxcala Alliance card
  4. Revolt to Maya, then click TC

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Maybe the icons can be rearranged so it will always showed. Especially the economic home city shipments which is annoying if we can’t toggle it in TC.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I can only attach one media because I am a new user. This image sums up the problem.

Notice that the icons mentioned is missing. The Legendary Native Warriors will swap with Large Scale Agriculture after sending Kuchkabal card from Maya revolution HC.
It will go back to normal if I research the big button three times thus disappearing the big button icon. Apparently the two rightmost icon get overlapped by the big button icon.

Cont’d

TC after researching big button three times.