Maybe a blood dlc is a good idea?

Wahh? AoE4 and AoE2 are the same rating and AoE3 is probably not much better than AoE4 violence and blood wise. Lol
But as I have been saying since I first posted in the thread, a little blood and corpses to make it like AoE2 DE would not raise the rating
Unless they want to change AoE2 DEs rating…

1 Like

You mean to be ready for launch? I didn’t see a single red pixel on any dead soldier lol… EDIT: Ah nvm, you were referring to the descriptions under the Teen rating.

I actually just realized that the Rating kinda gave away one of the scenes: We get to see Joan of Arc burned at the stake apparently…

2 Likes

Because that is so much better than a little blood on some units apparently. Lol

1 Like

Also corpses should stay on the ground a lot longer than they are currently staying. It is bizarre to watch corpses vanishing from ground just few seconds after falling. Feels weird and unimmersive.

Corpses should stay on the ground for long enough for battle to end so player’s attention moves elsewhere and he forgets about corpses so he won’t notice their vanishing and doesn’t lose being immersed into the game.

Would be best if vanishing time of corpses would be adjustable in options.

2 Likes

In most games there is a “corpse count” or “corpse duration” option you can choose in the settings menu.
It wouldn’t be far fetched to assume they’ll have it in aoe IV.

1 Like

blood shouldn’t be a DLC, just add a check box that’s it.

1 Like